scalastyleto find style and linting violations. The plugin is configured through
- When you compile, your code is automatically formatted. You can manually run the formatter with
- To see a visualization of the project’s dependencies, run
- Keep up-to-date by running
dependencyUpdatesand upgrading the versions in
statsto get a listing of various metrics, including lines of code and project size.
- You can find the exact memory layout of a given class by running
- To get meta and run a plugin that introspects plugins, run
- Generate a visualization of your project dependencies with
classDiagram my.classwill generate an SVG diagram of your class and its ancestors.
The source code for this page can be found here.