Running locally or on a shared server, Database Flow helps you discover and search your database using SQL and GraphQL. It provides a full-featured GraphQL server for your schema, a performance-oriented query interface, and optionally exports a custom Scala web application based on Boilerplay.
- Supports PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle, SQL Server, H2, DB/2, and Informix.
- Rich SQL editor with auto-complete and live syntax checking based on your schema.
- Explore tables, views, and stored procedures. Share saved results, charts, or sql queries.
- A sophisticated GraphQL server, providing a detailed and efficient graph for your schema and data.
- Project export facilities to create a web application designed to manage your database and grow with your schema.
- Supports local single-user app installations as well as a shared server mode for your whole team.
- Download the latest
databaseflow.jarfile from Github.
java -jar databaseflow.jar; a new browser tab pointed to
http://localhost:4260will open automatically.
This project is owned by Kyle Unverferth. All rights reserved for now.